Aadhaar Verification: Aadhaar card is a unique identification or identity proof of every citizen of the Republic of India
It contains demographic as well as biometric details of individuals in the form of a 12 digit code and a QR code. The government of India officially announces that it is not only compulsory to link your Aadhaar card with your bank account but also with your pan card. Every citizen who applies for an Aadhaar card is provided with a 12 digit unique identification code which can be used to fetch out the details of the individual from the data.
What is Aadhaar Verification?
Every Citizen who has the Aadhaar card have to verify it. You can easily verify your Aadhaar card number by visiting the official website of UIDAI.
On the website, you have to submit your 12 digits unique identification code for the process of verification. While verifying, the individuals also get a chance to update and any of the personal information on their Aadhaar. UIDAI not only issues the Aadhaar card to the citizens of India but also keeps a record containing the details of the Aadhaar cards issued by it. This record can later be used by the government agencies to fetch out the details of any individual they want to; this is very useful for national security and various other purposes. After the registration of Aadhaar card, one can easily verify their Aadhaar details.
Why is Aadhaar Verification Important?
The verification of Aadhaar is a very important process because it ensures that the Aadhaar card issued by the UIDAI to any individual is valid and it contains the correct information and data of the individual. UIDIA also gives the facility of updating the Aadhaar details while verifying the Aadhaar card. The gender, age group and the state of domicile displayed on the screen at the time of verification. If any mistakes or flaws are found in the details during the process of verification, the cardholder can contact UIDAI either by calling their toll-free number or by sending an email regarding their problem.
Process of Aadhaar Verification
Any cardholder can easily verify the Aadhaar card just by visiting the official website of UIDAI. The steps to check Aadhaar are as follows.
- Visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Now, on the opened page look for the “Aadhaar services” option and click on it.
- Now, select the “Aadhaar verification” option present on the page.
- After clicking on it, then the website will redirect you to the resident portal or the Aadhaar kiosk.
- Now then, from the newly opened page choose the “Verify Aadhaar” option.
- Here, you will be provided with a space to fill your unique 12 digit identification number, fill it.
- And entering 12 digits unique Aadhaar number, you have to enter a security question, then complete it.
- After that, click on the “Submit” button.
After clicking on the submit button, the website will redirect you to a page that will display your Aadhaardetails is your Aadhaar exists. Which will state whether your Aadhaar has been issue or not?\