Make Ease TN VAT Registration Process Through Online
The Tamil Nadu government has been providing several facilities for their nation people to avoid worry for their operation of VAT registration and others through ctd.tn.gov.in. Now, the government launched the online facility to reduce entire risks while accessing the VAT process. Make use of the online official site to ease your registration process without difficulty.
How to pay Tamilnadu VAT online ctd.tn.gov.in:-
- Enter the official site at https://ctd.tn.gov.in/home in the address bar.
- In the home page, you can see several new features of VAT payment, login, registration and other facilities on the site.
- On your left side of the page, the services are e-registration, e-returns, e-payment, eCST forms request, and re-declaration.
- You can begin the registration process to pay your VAT without difficulty.
- If you’re the new user; you have to click the new user to register.
- You have to enter the user type, whether you have a TIN enter yes or no.
- Then valid email ID, first name, last name, mobile number and PAN number in the empty field.
- After the completion of details, click the submit button.
- Now you easily login your account on the site.
- The registration needs the login ID and password and math’s question for security purpose.
How to search through a dealer @ctd.tn.gov.in:-
- In the dealer search, you can click TIN or PAN or your firm name.
- Then enter your valid number in the empty field.
- Now, you choose your assessment circle, tax type, and status which is active or canceled.
- The math’s security to enter the answer and click the “search” button.
- Now you easily search the dealer through this process.
e-payment process for TN VAT
- In the ctd.tn.gov.in site, you have to enter the type as the VAT.
- Then the page will redirect to a new page.
- You have to be a registered user or unregistered user.
- If you’re the unregistered user, you don’t need to enter a TIN
- Enter your valid information such as door no., building name, road street, circle, district, door no., shop number, village, and PIN code.
- Then payment mode such as offline or net banking; now choose your bank name.
- Now, select purpose and enter the security image query in the box.
- Tick the option in the below and click submit button.
- The user can easily download the form, and check their e-payment status also.