Top 10 Best Laptops in India
In a modern world, the majority of the individual use the laptop’s to meet their needs. The laptops are used for various purposes such as studies, playing games, watch movies, and other professional use. There are many firms accessible provides the excellent specifications included and an affordable price for the India region individuals. Here, the top 10 laptop brands in India in the following.
The Top 10 best laptops in India:-
- Dell Inspiron 3542: this is one of the top branded laptop firms in the world. Most of the individual uses this brand for the comfort and enhanced performance. The enhanced features of better performance through 1.7 GHz third generation Intel Core i3 processor. The speedy response through 4 GB DDR3 RAM. The big storage of memory through 1 TB hard drive. The big screen at 15.6 inches display with integrated display and achieve Linux OS.
- Micromax Canvas LT666W: the latest features of this touch screen cover many individuals. The internal processor of this branded laptop gives 1.33 GHz Intel Atom Quad-Core processor. The flash memory up to 32 GB and 2 GB DDR3 RAM processor. The big 10.1 inches screen with integrated graphics and windows 10 OS.
- HP 15-AC 169TU: The enhanced process of this laptop brand includes 1.9 GHz with Intel Pentium 3825U processor. The large storage up to 1 TB to store big files. The Intel HD graphics on a 15.6 inches screen.
- Acer one 10 S1002-15XR: this is also a top branded firm in the laptop world. It achieves many enhanced features like s1.33 GHz Intel Atom Z3735F processor. The big storage of 32 GB with a flash storage and also includes 2 GB DDR3 RAM processor. The Intel HD graphics on 10.1 inches screen.
- Lenovo G50-80 80E502Q81H: the big screen covers 15.6 inches display with the advanced processor as 5th generation Intel iCore3 processor as 2.0 GHz. The large storage through 1TB and with 4GB DDR3 RAM.
- Dell Vostro 15 3558: this is the top model laptop in the future generation achieves 1.7 GHz with Intel iCore3 4th generation processor. The large storage through 500GB hard drive and watch movies on a big screen 15.6 inches.
- Lenovo Ideapad: the highly advanced processor 2.16 GHz with 4GH DDR3 RAM and integrated graphics on 14 inches screen.
- Dell Inspiron 3541: this meets 4GB RAM, AND also the A6-6310QC processor, 500 GB hard drive with DOS.
Lenovo G550-80: this includes 2 GHz Intel iCore3 processor, 4 GB DDR3L RAM, large storage through 1TB hard drive and free DOS.
Dell 3541: the advanced features includes AND R4 graphics, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB hard disk, big 15.6 inches HD LED screen with 1.8 GHZ turbo speed processor.
How much Memory needed for Laptop.
at least 2GB RAM required, new laptops coming with 2GB RAM minimum, 4GB RAM enough. if your computer using a lot of memory you can upgrade later.
DDR3 RAM is best when compared to DDR2.
Best configuration in present scenario
4GB RAM you can increase up to 8-16GB, 2.5GHZ processor i3 processor, available in 12-25,000,
i5 processor laptops available from 25-50,000 INR.
no requirement for i5, i7, and i9 processors.