Tips to obtain no objection certificate of the auto from the RTO office
Do you need to obtain your car transferred from one location to another location? If yes then you will have an NOC for your vehicle. Simply, if you are transferring from one place to another place easily. There are a huge collection and other essential things to be done in order to obtain your auto transported safely from the location in any state.
For interstate car or vehicle transfer within India, you have to take the No objection certificate from the regional transport office in your city or state where you are transported your auto. Just for example whether your car registered in the state of India as well as you need to transfer your can Bangalore to Mysore then you need to take NOC from The Regional transport office in Bangalore to Mysore.
If you want to get the NOC for your car from the RTO office then you will have several steps to get the no objection certificate. So, this article now shares about several steps for getting this certificate easily from the RTO office in an effective manner.
Methods for getting NOC at RTO office:
They have listed some steps for getting NOC is no objection certificate at RTO office. They include as given below.
- Firstly, you can get 28 application forms from the RTO in triplicate as well as duly fill it perfectly.
- You can take pencil print of the chassis number of the corner of each of the 3 copy of the application forms of 28.
- Attach the police certificate get from the police control room.
- You can attach the copy of RC, insurance as well as many others with the application.
- Submit the application form with the use of attachment and real RC at the corner because it will be assigned to the main thing at RTO and then you can charge the several amounts.
- Finally, you will get the NOC from the regional transport office by the person at the counter.
These are the steps to getting the no objection certificate from the office. It is a very easy method and you want to get this certificate before you can consider those things as it is useful for you. So, if you want to know more details and many others simply you can visit this website. And then you can easily to get information from this NOC.
- Andhra Pradesh,
for RTO Migration NOC from other RTO office mandatory. If any pending traffic challans, you can pay at echallan.org for Hyderabad & Cyberabad cities.