karnataka epass scholarship www.karepass.cgg.gov.in
Important Details About KA/ KAR / Karnataka Epass Scholarship.
Karnataka Government offers Scholarships for the backward class students and students have chances to avail the Pre as well as Post Matric scholarship, to get the scholarship every student considers Epass registration, it helps to enjoy different schemes, in order to get this scholarship students need to meet the eligibility criteria. Now students have chances to apply for this scholarship through online. This scholarship is the most important welfare process that offered by the Karnataka State government it helps for the students to continue their education before that student need to attend the test conducted by the state government and the application form also available for the ePass. The eligibility criteria, required documents, and application procedure also provided below so you may follow the below guidelines to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility For Karnataka Epass:
- The income eligibility for Karnataka ePass Scholarship is differ based on the caste, for the SC (Scheduled Caste) and the ST (Scheduled Tribe) are set as less than or equal to Rs. 2.00 Lacs/ annum. For other backward classes, it will be different like Rs. 1.00 Lac/annum. The student who willing to get this scholarship they need to meet this criterion.
- To get the scholarship students need to have seventy-five percentage of attendance, it is essential to apply for ePass Scholarship.
- Even the student must be studying in Karnataka state especially this scholarship provided for the student who studied under the government recognized college in Karnataka.
- Finally, the student who needs to get this scholarship they must be the bonafide student of the Karnataka state.
- The student who needs to get this scholarship they need to qualify in 10th as well as 12th examination with at least sixty percentages.
Kar epass online application procedure:
How to apply:
To get the Epass scholarship applicant need to fill the online application form with correct details, even the entire documents uploaded online only, the guidelines are given below, in order to apply this scholarship you may follow the given procedure.
- Go to the respective web portal of the ePass Karnataka the direct link is given by the authorities.
- After then click on apply online
- After clicking these options, you will see various schemes like FAS–PMS- FCS then you may select the Post Matric Scholarship.
- Enter your SSLC hall ticket number at the same time you must enter the year of the pass. Enter the academic year details.
- Then enter your respective date of birth after filling these details on the respective space you should check whether your details or correct or not. After cross-checking, you may give the submit options.
Required Documents Karnataka epass Scholarship:
- Photograph of student
- SSLC Marks Memo
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income proof certificate
- Ration Card
- Income Declaration Form
To apply online student need to scan all the respective documents after that you may upload the respective certificates and documents. For more details about this scholarship look at the official web portal. It is the great way to gather all the information regarding this scholarship.