Freely Check Your LIC Policy Status Online And Save Time
LIC is one of the most popular and biggest insurance company in India. LIC has offered several facilities to their customers in order to know about the insurance policy status through the policy number. The online method is a simple way to check out your individual policy status in an easier manner, so you can utilize it without any hesitation. If you are a new user, you should go via the registration procedure. The precious registered insurance holders need to log in with respective ID’s as well as you can check the insurance policy status without any registration.
Methods to check Policy Status Easily Online
There are several methods available for LIC users to check the policy status with their policy number. The highly preferred methods include:
- LIC service online for the new user and Registered Users
- By contacting the LIC customer care center
- Utilize the SMS service
- Commenting the policy number or details at the end of pages.
LIC of India had really made the life easier for every LIC user by offering various facilities to know details about their policies. The following procedure helps you to check the LIC Policy status for free.
Simple steps to check the insurance policy status online
The insurance policy status checking process is very simple and easy, so you can follow these below few steps properly and get desired results instantly.
- You can visit and log on to the LIC official portal, i.e. www.licindia.in
- Choose the “New User” option and click on it
- If you are a new user, you should provide some useful details such DOB, premium amount, E-mail id and policy number.
- After that, you can click on the proceed, which directs you to a fresh page
- In that, you can create the proper User id as well as password.
Important tips: The username should be numeric, alpha with characters underscore and dot. Your password must be 8 characters, include 1 numeric character
- The user-id created should be distinctive
- Password must be unique and keep it safely.
- Now, login as the registered user
- Choose the “view enrolled policies” option.
- You can enter some text to enter it & then click the submit button
- It will immediately direct to an exact page, including your individual policy number and click on it.
- Finally, you will obtain all the information regarding your insurance policy, such as most important insurance policy enquiry, maturity data, and premium due date, loan interest amount and loan amount.
Insurance policy status guidelines for the registered users
- Visit the website of LIC, www.licindia.in.
- Then click on the “Online Services”
- It can direct to a fresh page and click on “Registered User”
- You should enter your login Id & password to know about the details of LIC policy.
- After that, you can click on the “View enrolled policies” option.
- In that page, you should enter the text and click the “Submit” option.
- Now, you can click on your policy number.
- After clicking the policy number, you will see your insurance policy status easily.